#PrimarkMakeuP #PSsuperMatteLiquidLipstick #£2
I am super impressed and so in Love with the PS super matte liquid lipstick from Primark. As a mother, matte is in for me right now as my daughters are ever so active and their hands never stop moving. Therefore, having a matte liquid lipstick that has zero to very little transfer…definitely my holy grail. The pros include;
- Long lasting (it endures food, drinks both hot and cold)
- Very Pigmented
- Doesn’t rub off that easy
- Dries off super matte but not the kind that cracks your lips (the comfortable kind of dry)
- Zero to very little transfer
- And it’s only £2
I think they come in 8-10 different shades but it’s really hard to find all shades in the same store. All three shades above were obtained in 3 different store but am still on the hunt for a few more shades to add to my collection. Now here’s the downside;
- They do not sale them online
- Can only be purchased in store
- KIKI is a dark purple but dries off to a more darker shade but I still love her
- For some, you might need more than one layer
- The texture of the shades are not the same…….some are thicker and more on the creamier side than others.
AM STILL ON THE HUNT FOR KARLA,KENDALL AND GODDESS…Anyone know which store I can get them???