#FakeNubian2 #IsItWorthIt #Ebay #£7.99
Hello hello , Hope you all doing great.
Ok let us just dive into it. Almost a month ago, I was on Ebay searching for some affordable eyeshadow (lol as usual) and then it hit that, why not type in ”The Nubian 2 palette?”. I had watched some videos on YouTube and was very impressed with how richly pigmented the palettes were. However, I never bothered to purchase it due to the high pricing.
But now, there was ”THE NUBIAN 2” palette on Ebay priced at £7.99. I was so excited but sceptical at the same as I knew (didn’t need my fairy godmother to tell me) that it had to be a FAKE. And in that moment, curiosity said to me ….GET IT GET IT GET IT.LET US AND TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOES. SO, we ordered it and got our delivery in 5 days.
Sorry about how it looks but I had to deep my fingers for swatches sake
Below is the picture of the swatches (started with Nairobi to Egypt, then Nefertiti to Jezebel and finally Morocco and ended with Yaa).
I then decided to do a makeup look using Kenya as a transition shade followed by Jezebel and Nairobi was my shimmer colour of choice.
(The matte shades barely showed)
OK so let so PROs;
- Very Affordable
- The shimmery shades are really good considering its a fake
- They have a nice buttery feel
- packaging was decent
- It lasts
- Didn’t have any reaction after using the eyeshadow (having said that does not guarantee you same, meaning if you purchase, you assume the risk).
- The matte shades are such a waste because they lack pigmentation
- Aside from Cleopatra, every other matte shade did not show up on the swatch test
- You will end up using more to build it up (just the mattes)
- Blending the matte colours was a bit of a challenge
- You take a health risk when you purchase it because it didn’t come with a list of ingredients (we don not know what the used to make the eyeshadow)on the back of the palette. Eyeshadow will always come with a list of ingredients used either on the back or somewhere on the packaging, this one had none.
Would I recommend it? I really don’t know because am kind of 50/50 with it. Got to admit though, I love the shimmery shades….hmmmmmmm. But there’s no way am spending £28-35 on one eyeshadow palette, So am going to keep it moving lol