Anyone love highlighter?, Yep me too.
I remember a few months back, Superdrug was doing a promotion of ‘spend £10 or more and get the MUALUXE RADIANT HIGHLIGHTING ILLUMINATING KIT FREE’ woop woop. So by the end of my shopping haul, I was able to walk out with the highlighter kit.
Below is the Highlighter Kit before it was opened
Here is the kit after I opened and took some swatches
Swatches of the Highlighter Kit
- Warm buttery feel
- Very lightweight
- Can fit in your pocket or purse
- Attractive packaging
- More than one highlighter option
- The two matte bronzed ones can be used to contour (at least I do)
- Some of the shades have a lot of shimmer whilst others don’t
- 3 of them have a chalky feeling
CONCLUSION; I like four of the six shades and feel like combining them can give you a good enough glow as well as using them singularly. To be honest, I don’t think it’s a bad bargain.