Hello hello everyone, today I come bring you the ‘Beauty blogger Tag’. The tag is simply a set of beauty questions passed down from blogger to blogger in order to provide other bloggers/readers/followers an insight into your beauty mindset. I would like to say a big thank to marebare71234 (Beauty Banter) for the tag (I know the post is over a day late but I got there in the end). OK let us get into the questions;
1. What is your all-time favourite skincare line? Makeup brand?
I have no favourite skincare line but NIVEA has always worked for me. Ever since I bought NIVEA and discovered how well it works for me, I have not bothered trying anything else, therefore its hard to have a favourite when I have nothing to compare it.
I have no favourite makeup brand either, I give my pennies to whichever/whatever makeup brand appeals to me at that point in time.
2. What’s your skincare routine in the AM and PM?
-My AM skincare routine is nothing complicated. I start by rinsing my face (after brushing my teeth of course) with warm water, I then add my normal bath cream to a wet washcloth and scrub my face with. Thereafter, I rinse with cold water and pat dry my face (prefer patting to rubbing). My morning routine ends with me moisturising my face with the NIVEA light moisturising and cleansing lotion
– My PM routine is similar to the AM unless I wear makeup, in which case I have to wipe off all the makeup using the NIVEA facial wipes or makeup remover. After, I splash my face with warm water (warm water helps open up your pores), cleanse, exfoliate, rinse my face with cold and then pat it dry. And finally, saturating two cotton pads, I use toner all over my face and neck and BOOM…..it is bedtime.
3. How often do you exfoliate?
Two to three times a week
4. Do you use facial oils or just moisturisers?
I use both, just depends on what I feel like using at that moment
5. Do you double cleanse? If not, how do you cleanse your face?
- I wash my face with warm water and a cream cleanser (I use cream cleansers as because they are more hydrating)
- Swipe toner around my face using cotton pads while focusing on my problem areas
- Mix serum and moisturizer and apply all over face
- End with some eye cream for my under eyes 6. What do you think of the 10-step Korean beauty regimen?
I have no idea what that is but will certainly look into it now that it has been brought to my attention (thank you Beauty Banter)
7. What do you enjoy reading about from other beauty bloggers?
It is very hard to pin point specifics because a lot of beauty bloggers each bring something different to the table. However, I will say that reading from other bloggers inspires me in different ways, opens me up to new ideas, creates awareness (e.g. cosmetic expiry dates, I never even thought of it until I read it off someones blog) and I get to learn new things
8. Do you think some influencers are overrated? If so, who?
OH lol I do not want to throw shade at anyone, Therefore I will walk right passed this question.
9. Do you have to do your brows before you leave your house? In other words, would you ever leave your house without doing your brows?
Yes I would leave my house without doing my eyebrows and believe or not, this happens at least 80% of the time
10. What type of brow do you like? A very thick brow or more natural?
I’m not fussy, am good with any.
I’m not sure about how you go about tagging people…..
Thank you for reading and have a good day