Hello beautiful people of the world and welcome to my blog/site. And to anyone stopping by for the very first time, I would love to give you a very warm welcome …….WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME.
In today’s post, I am going to share with you my current ultimate winter lip saver and I would like to thank a fellow blogger (ThatGirlArlene) for the post inspiration. Please go ahead and click here to checkout her post on winter lip savers.
As a lot of us are aware, with the winter comes chapped, dry, sore, painful and irritated lips and finding the perfect lip balm to combat the lip winter struggles can be a real challenge. Personally, I have tried a number of lip balms in the past and nothing has worked until recently when a family member recommended the carmex moisturising lip balm.
Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm £2.69 (currently on sale for £1.75 on SuperDrug.com)
I have been using the lip balm for six weeks now and am absolutely in love and amazed at how effective it is. During the winter, my lips have a habit to dry out, crack up and are extremely sore and painful but with the carmex moisturising lip balm…….all the above disappear within two minutes of application.
- Soothes and relieves
- Transparent application (can be used underneath lipstick)
- A little goes a long way
- Contains Sunscreen SPF15
- Leaves your lips feeling healthy and soft
- You get a lot of product
- Very effective for dry, chapped, sore and painful lips
- Can be used as an all-year-round lip balm
- Upon application, it gives your lips a tingling sensation for about 2-3 minutes
- Depending on how much product you use, it sometimes leaves you with a glossy finish (to anyone who isn’t a glossy fan, I advise to blot a little after application)
- Unfortunately, the effect doesn’t last long but sometimes it does (therefore, you are stuck with reapplying the lip balm so many times throughout the day).
Does anyone else have experience with the carmex moisturising balm? …..Can anyone recommend any long-lasting and effective lip balms?……
Please leave your comments and recommendations down below in the comment section, will be happy to read and get interactive with you.
Thank you very much for stopping by…and I hope you all have a great weekend.